Monday, May 4, 2009

post signature

Photobucket

Our future home!! We finished the design selections and our precontruction meeting is set for tomorrow! We are so excited.

My grandpa seems to be responding to the chemo. We'll find out more in the next couple of days. He is having tests done this week. I'll be updating. He looks so great.

The kids are out of school because of the swine flu. My son is having baseball withdrawl, lol!

I also wanted to post some Easter photos...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucketd

Lily and cousin Brit. I made Lil this Easter basket when she was a baby. She uses it every year!

Photobucket

I love this photo of my nephew Rylen

Photobucket

My kiddos!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures of the kids!! We can't wait to party at your place when it's all done!

koiace said...

Hi Stephanie,
I love your pictures and your center pieces are awesome!congrads on your new pad! I am going to have to join in a make a web to keep in touch. We will be in Ruidoso NM this weekend. Koi's baseball team will be in a tournament. I am excited never been there so can't wait. Say hi to the kiddos from Koi he can't wait to go back!