Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Proud of Bob

post signature


We have been busy, busy, busy. I was working on brainstorming for new ideas for hair accessories. I'll post some photos later.


Austen had a basketball game on Saturday and they lost pretty bad. He played against 3 of his classmates. He and his bud made a plan to get the mom's together for a meet and exchange of kids during his game. This friend is the first friend to share his love of music. It's so cute. They call each other and put the speakerphone on, Austen plays his guitar while Devon plays his drums!

They finally had a real jam session on Saturday. I realized, that day, how tolerant to noise our neighbors can be, whoa!


Bob has been in Phoenix a few days now for a company convention He called yesterday and told me he received an award for being number one in the company for volume revenue and received another award as well. He works for Convergint Techonologies. http://www.convergint.com/ He has a photo for me to post when he gets home. I'm so happy for him! He works hard, but still takes time to help coach Austen's basketball team and is going to coach his baseball team this spring. So proud of you hubby!!

We will be traveling to Brenham for Valentine's day for a guitar festival in Round Top Photobucket

Papa took Austen, Bob, and cousin Jack last year. This is a first for Lil and me. Lily has really developed a love of music as well. I can't wait to see what happens with that!

2 comments:

Jess said...

WAY TO GO BOB!!!

Kim said...

Pretty Cool Robert!!