Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My head is spinning...

post signature

because we have been so worried about my grandfather. He had open heart surgery and appeared to be doing well. He was in a really nice and new nursing home doing rehabillitation. He was so strong and then fever struck him. He had a fever for 2 weeks and after being admitted to the hospital they discover cancer. The most devistating news yet. They are testing to see where it is. They looked at the stomach and colon which was negative tomorrow is more tests on his liver and they'll be taking some bone marrow.

2 comments:

bobngerry said...

Steph, please tell Papa that we are praying for him....also, bhe blog password for happilyeverhofmann is wbmwtxs1 Love you, Mema

Kouper Shane said...

I am so sorry to hear that news Steph. I will certainly keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.