Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Coming Soon...

post signature


Finally what I've been waiting for, a place to showcase my crafts! I've been making "stuff" for so long and have been holding out on making them in a larger scale, number one because of time, the time away from my first priority...my family. I've worked with people in the past and have had a few boutiques around the US ask if I would consider making some of my tutus for them to sell. I was scared. Scared of over extending myself where I wouldn't be available for my kids. Then a friend of mine who owns an antique shop in downtown New Braunfels suggested I put some of my "stuff" in the store. I thought about it, but just never motivated myself to take the time to work up a plentiful amount of inventory. Well a couple of weeks ago she suggested we go into it together...SHE will be my motivator! Another added bonus is she has two little girls herself. Her daughter and Lil met in gymnastics class a couple of months after moving here. They have become great friends and will be able to have play dates as we work.
I'm very excited to see what comes of this project. The store is called Red Rooster Cafe and Antique Co. It's an awesome store and is crazy busy in the summer.
Bob swears the blue cheese burger, in the cafe ,is the best he's ever had! http://www.theredroostercafe.com/
Thanks Lila for your friendship and motivation!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Pretty cool, I still need to see that place! It sounds neat.