Friday, January 9, 2009

What I did on my birth DAY...

Thank you sister for honoring my birthday on your blog even though I looked soo goofy in those pictures!
www.bringingupthree.blogspot.com!

I had a pretty good day yesterday. We didn't do much. Austen had basketball practice so we just grabbed a quick bite at Chilies. I really don't care for the place. We just went there because it was just around the corner from the Cougar's Den where his practice was held. Bob and Austen are taking me out tomorrow night!

The children bought me a silver tennis bracelette from Kay Jewelers. I love Brighton, but they wanted to go somewhere "different". I wanted Wii Fit. Bob searched many stores for it to no avail. I'm patient...I'll wait. He brought me the most beautiful roses ever!


Photobucket
Oh and today I took a wonderful picture of my sweet Lilly!



Photobucket

Here's a good one of Austen.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jess said...

What a nice gift! Love the pictures you have beautiful children! Did you get Bre's message yesterday?

Kim said...

Ooh, really nice pictures!!

Kim said...

I tagged you on my blog...go see